stock on the rear, fronts are 20% and i have the strip at the top with 5%. Im gettin the whole WINDSHIELD tinted next week with 50%. After looking for someone to do it i found a place near by that will do the tint.

Nice man! Im getting double 5% on my back window and rear windows, and a single layer of 5% on my driver and passenger window. Havent decided if im tinting the whole windshield 35% or doing like a 12" strip of 5%. Oh well. Its going in March 5th to get it done though!! :diablo:

DC AUDIO

06' Lancer

Looks sick man cant wait to see it at slamology

Oh its gonna be there! even if i have to skip work! does everyone put THEIR cars in the show part? never been to Slamology but Im going this summer!

Nice man! Im getting double 5% on my back window and rear windows, and a single layer of 5% on my driver and passenger window. Havent decided if im tinting the whole windshield 35% or doing like a 12" strip of 5%. Oh well. Its going in March 5th to get it done though!! :diablo:

I have the strip at the top, but im taking it off tomorow. its really easy to do along with the sides but I cant do curved glass like the winshield so im going to have to pay to have it done :unknw: Im pretty good at tinting Ive done a few of my friends cars.

Nice man & gotta love those junkyards. I was there yesterday and a guy found these nice black and grey bucket seats out of a jimmy. They looked like they hadnt even been sat on yet. and he got them for $50

1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)

Nice man & gotta love those junkyards. I was there yesterday and a guy found these nice black and grey bucket seats out of a jimmy. They looked like they hadnt even been sat on yet. and he got them for $50

My friend works there so i give him a few bucks and I pretty much get wut i need.

I have the strip at the top, but im taking it off tomorow. its really easy to do along with the sides but I cant do curved glass like the winshield so im going to have to pay to have it done :unknw: Im pretty good at tinting Ive done a few of my friends cars.

I dont have the patience or time to tint my own windows lol. Its okay though cause im getting a pretty good deal :) I'll have pics up in the tint section when its done :)

DC AUDIO

06' Lancer

Ever since I put my flip down there has been like reaally small lines going across the screen so i was like WTF for the last few months :mad: so today i went thru all the wiring too the dash apart and FINALLY found the problem

dash.jpg

Ill find the pic, sry.

video.jpg

I moved shit around and it was the grounding on the RCA's going to the rear screen, so i had to ground it just like every other pioneer

video2.jpg

Heres a closer look of the screen clear now. Almost sold the screen for cheap! luckly i found the problem :fool:

flipmore3.jpg

I bought some of these LED bulbs that switch from white to amber when u hit the turn signal!

leds.jpg

bulbs.jpg

Archived