Single Din DVD HU

I have only had experience with the 40. It was a cool unit had some great features like the bluetooth, dvd, 7 band eq, and that touch whatever its called. the feature where it senses like hand movements and turns the display on if it dims but, the unit didnt have the greatest of sound quality just like all other jvc's i have dealt with and it only had 2 volt pre outs.

Its your money, if you like it you cant change your mind but I think you would be better off trying a double din or good flip out if you want a screen to.

The thing is i have a great indash screen now, an Eclipse AV8022. I was wanting to get a nice big 12" monitor and mold it into the dash. This is why i want a single din dvd unit, i have no reason to have a flip out and a 12" monitor up front, you know.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else have any suggestions. I really don't want to go with JVC but they seem to have the better or the bunch. Also if you know of an older model im down, just not too old.

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

How about this one?

d(-__-)b

• 3 weeks later...

I wanna bring this to the top since i am still looking.

Does anyone know if Alpine, Pioneer or Eclipse has made one in that last few years. I dont mind used.

I really just want a great single din unit that has dvd capability. Seems like the single din units have all the options and better eqs than the flip out and double dins, but what do i know i havent has a single din since my Pioneer 6500

d(-__-)b

buy my clarion vz409 : )

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

actually i just found this beauty Alpine 9965

This one would be perfect!

anybody know somebody that knows somebody with one a little cheaper :D

d(-__-)b

I know that someone here knows somebody who's got one they don't want. I really want this Alpine, Help!

d(-__-)b