Anybody Have Expierience Lowering A Focus Zx3

im looking into lowering my focus but i dont have ne expierience with it whatsoever ...

any info point me in the right direction would be fantastic ...

cheaper the better lol

knowing what year it is would help. they changed the front struts in 05 or 06 i think it was 06. but depending on the year, it shouldnt cost too much to lower it. but lowering shocks would be a good idea if you plan to drop it any more than an inch or 1.5 inches. the most i would drop it is about 2 inches. check ebay, but dont buy cheap shit. with suspension parts, you get what you pay for. tein would probably be your best bet if your looking for something not too expensive, but then again your idea of cheap and my idea of cheap may be different. also, check focussport.com they have alot of stuff for focus's. btw i drive an 07 focus zx4 st with a 2.3 duratec. and i work for ford. :lol:

pretty much anything that focus sport sells is gonna be good quality stuff. and h&r is no exception, h&r is very good, if you dont mind saving and spending more, look at the cup kit suspension from h&r. expensive, but a friend of mine put that kit on his focus and it handled like a dream