If you could have anything made into a flash drive what would it be? I'm doing research for a school project if the same idea pops up multiple times ill make a poll to vote on the winning drive. If you are the one that suggests the winning idea first as an idea ill make it and send it to you to be yours. Anything at all is eligible for ideas so toss 'em up.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

a 1/4in stereo jack :D

Rowan University Electrical Engineering

LINK TO MY BUILDDDDD

Current Setup in my 00' Hyundai Accent:

Pioneer DEH-P6900UB

RE.6.5C AUDIO 500w 6.5" COMPONENT CAR SPEAKERS

Eclipse SE 6500 (6.5 coax in rear deck)

two Kicker C124's in a t-line tuned to 28.6Hz

Kenwood KAC-7204

US amps 1600.4 V2

Upcoming Build this summer:

T-Line enclosure for two C124's tuned to 28ish hz O_O

amp my speakers with a US amps 1600.4.

Second Skin Should be fun ^_^

Let me re-phrease what i meant a flash drive that looks like something like that. So the only function of the device would be flash drive.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

i like that...if i get enough ideas ill make a poll and that can definitely be an option.

So this is just ideas to get different looks of flash drives right?

Ya...anything and everything

Ya...anything and everything

Maybe a Bic lighter with some cool graphics on it. May not be smart to take something like that to school, but you couldn't really get in trouble for it...since it will not actually create a flame or hold fluid.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz