Awesome 97 Blazer Daily Boomer build of awesome Bass

haha well sorry to tell you the truck is going to my girl when i leave for basic and it looks like she wants to keep the headunit but idk if ill be okay with that since shes just starting to drive and i dont want her to wreck my 2nd baby haha

haha well sorry to tell you the truck is going to my girl when i leave for basic and it looks like she wants to keep the headunit but idk if ill be okay with that since shes just starting to drive and i dont want her to wreck my 2nd baby haha

dude no shit right ...

like i said let me know and we can work osmething out.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

So here some more updates on my build

0325001920.jpg

Added the extra holes for the power wires ground wires RCA's and bass remote.

0325001937.jpg

Just some in the middle of wiring everything up i took the pic . hehe girls in the back pealing stickers off the back window from a shitty Auto customs shop that i was representing for but they kept messing up my tint so after 4 times i told them im done and im going somewhere else and took the stickers off.

0325002036.jpg

Orange ground wire thanks to BeatBox hooked me up . Then my blue power wires I have three of each so when i get my amp for my mids and highs its just a plug and play. you can also see some of the other wires Rca's and what not.

specs.jpg

and i can thank ed for giving me a legit new name XD if you cant see it it says M.C.- Dj TeeJay Bee The O.G. haha since hes building me my box ( i work 40 hours a week and school full time) i only get thursdays and sundays off. So hes starting today and ill get it sunday. But this pic shows the specs from outside and inside along with port.

Then he sent me this pic

wood.jpg

Im stoked Ed' your helping me out alot. cant say how thankful i am. But it looks like we are doing two layers of MDF all around ( my girl is going to be lifting this box on her own xD so me and ed can shoot the shit) loolz jk

My next project after i install my box this sunday is saving up for my Mids and highs / the mids and highs amp then im going to be Making a custom Double din Holder for my Kenwood DDX-514 since Blazers arnt Double Din ... Fail XD

Archived