Back on the forums ! thought id say hi

Hey everybody, I have gotten back to thease forums after loosing my password, and dealing with some serious real life issues that ended up taking me away from most forum communitys i was involved with.

My grandfather has been fighting lung cancer for the last two years and is at the end of his ropes, He has decided to stop taking his medication and for the first while this was hard for us all to accept in the family but we are all dealing with it and comming to terms with it at our own pace. So here i am back !

For those who dont remember im running :

1997 crystler LHS

- 1x iraggi 390 amp alternator

- 2x kinetik 2000 batterys

- stinger 0 gauge ground/power (complete big three upgrade)

- 4x DC audio lvl 4 10''

- 1x crunch gp3000d1

- JVC arsenel head unit

- 7.7 cubic foot enclosure ported to 33hz

I will be upgrading to 4x 15'' XL here come march on my birthday, Building a new enclosure for those and eventually getting a stetsom 14k 2d to power those woofers, after upgrading to atleast 1 more alternator and removing the spare tire well to have a battery rack made down there to hold atleast another 6-8 batterys.

Anyways good to be back, And hope you all enjoy my build ! i will be posting it in the appropriate section when i get some new videos up once all the snow goes away, I live in kelowna B.C canada.

For now here is a link to my youtube page - http://www.youtube.com/user/knowledgestick

( yea i know one of my woofers had a tear in it my ex put a hole in it with a drill, she did buy me another though and it is replaced now and that damaged one is re-conned )

Please make sure to subscribe so you can stay tunned to my builds ! i need the viewers to make my channel bigger

Quick shout-outs to

Rusty

dominick

mike from maxxsonics

all who i have to thank a ton for helping me out with my builds with team pricing !

- Peace bassheads

:hairtrick:

Edited by knowledgestick
smdsignature.jpg