I know this thread is a little old but I bought my first e cig today.. bought the vaporking from electronicsciggertesinc.com, cant wait to try them I got the vapor king with 2 cartridges

2004 Nissan Altima 2.5

20 Inch Lexani Wheels / Tires

(2) Re SR 15s

US AMPS AX600DE

Audison SRX-4

Herts ECX 165 front

Polk momo 6x9s rear

Pioneer AVH-3200 DVD

I know this thread is a little old but I bought my first e cig today.. bought the vaporking from electronicsciggertesinc.com, cant wait to try them I got the vapor king with 2 cartridges

Congrats! Coincidentally, I was about to revive this thread yesterday because I myself got my first order of juice in yesterday. Holy shit is fun playing with the mods and the juice mixes and all the things you can do.

Just testing out some different tobacco flavors now, but nothing seems to quite top the MarlB USA mix. It is probably the most popular original type flavors.

I think I'm going to get a 500ml or 100ml bottle of that stuff and then use it as a base to mix in other flavors, so they don't get so strong. I got some blueberry and hookah apple on order from strictleyejuice and I can't wait!

Def I recommend getting their $10 sampler pack just to get used to the ranges of tobacco flavors. Up next, I hope to try Cuban and Red Bull flavors.

images-1.jpg

Where did you order your stuff from? i picked mine up from electronic cig inc the vapor king was on sale for 44.99 so I had to get it. I definately need to try that marlb mix.. next paycheck

2004 Nissan Altima 2.5

(2) Re SR 15s

US AMPS AX600DE

Audison SRX-4

Herts ECX 165 front

Polk momo 6x9s rear

Pioneer AVH-3200 DVD

Where did you order your stuff from? i picked mine up from electronic cig inc the vapor king was on sale for 44.99 so I had to get it. I definately need to try that marlb mix.. next paycheck

http://strictlyejuice.com They are super good customer service and super cheap. People here and on digg recommended them because they ship free anything $10 and over AND the 510 starter kit is the cheapest around, $35!!!

Some people swear by the expensive American made cig juice, but so far I'm fine with the cheap chinese shit they sell.

images-1.jpg

Thanks for the site man just ordered a sampler pack from them.. wish I woulda known about them sooner they are a 20 min drive from me haha

Edit.. reading fail on my part lol you mentonied the site in your first post

Edited by Steve626

2004 Nissan Altima 2.5

(2) Re SR 15s

US AMPS AX600DE

Audison SRX-4

Herts ECX 165 front

Polk momo 6x9s rear

Pioneer AVH-3200 DVD

So I got my Vapor King in today and I gotta say this thing is fuckin amazing, I dont think I will ever buy a pack again.. definately recommend it to anyone trying to quit those cancer sticks

[20100324124753.th.jpg

2004 Nissan Altima 2.5

(2) Re SR 15s

US AMPS AX600DE

Audison SRX-4

Herts ECX 165 front

Polk momo 6x9s rear

Pioneer AVH-3200 DVD

Looks nice. I notice you got a case, smart move, you got what looks like the same sampler pack, also a good idea so you know what these 'tobacco' flavors taste like. I'm not a huge fan, like I said, except for MarlB and maybe Flu Cured.

Get some of those 10ml bottles from SEJ, they are only $4.25 and find one you really like. Then you can either order a 30ml, or I hear there are 100 and 500ml bottles (basically a year supply for anyone, for me probably 2 years)

images-1.jpg