Sonic Electronix

Hey guys, I have a few questions that i need some answers for. Does anyone know if there is a recone for the Eclipse Audio Titanium 15" woofer? And if so, where can i find it and what is the price of the recone? Also has anyone experianced these drivers? Good,Bad about them? I am also wondering if anyone knows where i could get a Re.SX recone for cheaper then $100 bucks? JW? And I am wondering if there is a big sound difference between the RE SE's and RE SX's? Thanks alot you guys...Big Help!

i think the re se sounds alot better than the sx. it can't take the power the sx can though

the eclipse ti is a great woofer as well

i would also contact fixmyspeaker

rusty at dc audio has built recones for some sx's for me. i think they were about 100 bucks

Hey guys, I have a few questions that i need some answers for. Does anyone know if there is a recone for the Eclipse Audio Titanium 15" woofer? And if so, where can i find it and what is the price of the recone? Also has anyone experianced these drivers? Good,Bad about them? I am also wondering if anyone knows where i could get a Re.SX recone for cheaper then $100 bucks? JW? And I am wondering if there is a big sound difference between the RE SE's and RE SX's? Thanks alot you guys...Big Help!

I had both and the sx is alright but compaired to the se it does seem miss some notes. If i play a rock song i can tell a difference quick

Click Here For my Hopper Build

"Click here for my 2008 Dodge Mega Cab Build(The DC Rebuild) "Diesel"

Click here for my 2001 Trans AM Hot rod build

2 Rockford Fosgate T4000.1bd

1 Rockford Fosgate T1000.4db

1 Rockford Fosgate T300.2bd

4 XL's 15's DC Audio

8 JBL GTI's 6 1/2

i think the re se sounds alot better than the sx. it can't take the power the sx can though

rusty at dc audio has built recones for some sx's for me. i think they were about 100 bucks

I'm sorry i don't know who Rusty is? any contact info? And When he built you some recones what does that mean? You sent him your old one and he put a new coil,leads, and spider on it? or he just made you a complete new one? Also what do you guys think a blown sx shud cost? Sub in pretty good shape, just unraveled that coil.

......Also, do you know for a fact if fixmyspeaker.com has recones for a eclipse titanium 15"? jw...lol sorry for the stupid questions. I am a senior in H.S. and I have been into car audio since i was 14. I use to set the big kids shyt up when i was a freshman...lol. Ya hit me up again and let me know if they do?

<!--quoteo(post=978146:date=Feb 24 2010, 09:33 PM:name=Ben G.)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ben G. @ Feb 24 2010, 09:33 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=978146"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Hey guys, I have a few questions that i need some answers for. Does anyone know if there is a recone for the Eclipse Audio Titanium 15" woofer? And if so, where can i find it and what is the price of the recone? Also has anyone experianced these drivers? Good,Bad about them? I am also wondering if anyone knows where i could get a Re.SX recone for cheaper then $100 bucks? JW? And I am wondering if there is a big sound difference between the RE SE's and RE SX's? Thanks alot you guys...Big Help!<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I had both and the sx is alright but compaired to the se it does seem miss some notes. If i play a rock song i can tell a difference quick

.....<So in your opinion the RE.SE hit alot of notes that the SX. Could not? Do you think the SX could get louder than the SE in some situations? Or no? JW your own opinion? I have a buddy that had SE's then he bought a SX and they look almost identical. Same spider,leads,cone,...I also think the baskets are the same, idk don't qoute me on that one though i only seen it for a second. Only noticable difference to me was: the SX's magnet was slightly larger?

I'm sorry i don't know who Rusty is? any contact info? And When he built you some recones what does that mean? You sent him your old one and he put a new coil,leads, and spider on it? or he just made you a complete new one? Also what do you guys think a blown sx shud cost? Sub in pretty good shape, just unraveled that coil.

[email protected]

he is the man at DC audio

he built me drop in recones for some sx subs a while back. what i mean by that is: i ripped all the old stuff out, cleaned the spider and surround landings, cleaned the motor gap, dropped in the recone, shimmed it in the coil, glued it down, soldered the leads. and then threw em in the car

hope that clears it up for ya. lol

i think a blown sx goes for about 100 shipped if that

.....<So in your opinion the RE.SE hit alot of notes that the SX. Could not? Do you think the SX could get louder than the SE in some situations? Or no? JW your own opinion? I have a buddy that had SE's then he bought a SX and they look almost identical. Same spider,leads,cone,...I also think the baskets are the same, idk don't qoute me on that one though i only seen it for a second. Only noticable difference to me was: the SX's magnet was slightly larger?

those two subs look alike but they are different for sure.

SE is a 600 RMS Sound Quality sub, will hit same notes as an SX, just sound better doing it. lol

SX is a 1000 RMS SQL sub, it sounds alrite, but it gets louder than the SE