Kinda wish this song wasnt so damn clipped

It's like a electronic/bass remix of crazy train...

as468x60pxbanner.gif

My Youtube Page. Check it out

The "SAV" - Sub-aural Assault Vehicle

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993

Image Dynamics CTX 6.5" Components

Q-logic 6.5" kick pods

CDT 6.5" CL-E6NEO Front door Midbass

Kicker ZX350.4

Knukonceptz SS Karma 4 channel 6m RCA

Fi Q 18" w/ brushed aluminum dust cap

7cu ft. ported box tuned to 28hz

Sundown SAZ-1000D

Iraggi 240 amp Amputator Alt

Big 3 in Monster 1/0awg

Second Skin Damplifier Lite on roof and front doors

Yeah, I knew you could do some of it with Auducity. But yeah, clipping is a bitch..

Clipping can be a bitch, but I honestly don't see a problem with it unless the song is major clipping for periods at a time. I don't see a problem with the kicks being clipped, unless you are playing them at full tilt for long periods of time. Everybody has their own views on this subject though, that is just mine, if you want to read more about clipping, this is a good site that points out a few things that made me think of clipping and which is why I have my views on it.

http://www.bcae1.com/

Look at the navigation on the right side of the page, go to these and read them, very informative.

29. Too Little Power

59. Total Harmonic Distortion

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Here it is! Now i only messed with it for about 30 min and i haven't listened to it in my car yet. I definitely am gonna mess with it some more. Please give me some feedback so i can make it better. Thanks!

Murder Bass (JL1 Bass Remix)

01 Crown Vic

Kenwood HU

iPad mounted

MTX 1501D amp

2 12" MTX 7500 subs

Stock alt and batt

http://www.youtube.com/user/jasonleshuk/videos

Here it is! Now i only messed with it for about 30 min and i haven't listened to it in my car yet. I definitely am gonna mess with it some more. Please give me some feedback so i can make it better. Thanks!

Hell yeah!! This is freakin' sweet. It's definently gonna get a lot of sound system play. Keep us updated.

"Everytime I ride by, she like the way the jet black Caddilac shine, make her say Oh My..."

2 Pioneer 12"s

Pioneer Amp

Pioneer Headunit

Definitely sounds a hell of a lot clearer but it also doesnt seem to hit NEARLY as hard, course the 12's I have hooked to my comp arent tuned good at all and have no kind of bass boost so it could just be that. Anyone else have this problem?

Hell yeah!! This is freakin' sweet. It's definently gonna get a lot of sound system play. Keep us updated.

Well Im glad I could start something then

Edited by Velvetdreams21

1993 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham.

Jensen UV10 DVD HU

Two 12" Sony Xplode (temporary)

Definitely sounds a hell of a lot clearer but it also doesnt seem to hit NEARLY as hard, course the 12" I have hooked to my comp arent tuned good at all so it could just be that. Anyone else have this problem?

I may need to up the bass a little. I still need to listen to it in the car because everything sounds different in there. Lol!! Check out the other bass remixes i have done.

King Kong (JL1 Remix)

I'm Back Bitch (JL1 Remix)

01 Crown Vic

Kenwood HU

iPad mounted

MTX 1501D amp

2 12" MTX 7500 subs

Stock alt and batt

http://www.youtube.com/user/jasonleshuk/videos

I may need to up the bass a little. I still need to listen to it in the car because everything sounds different in there. Lol!!

Definitely sounds cleaner. I can't tell too much about bass on my 5" speakers though.

as468x60pxbanner.gif

My Youtube Page. Check it out

The "SAV" - Sub-aural Assault Vehicle

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993

Image Dynamics CTX 6.5" Components

Q-logic 6.5" kick pods

CDT 6.5" CL-E6NEO Front door Midbass

Kicker ZX350.4

Knukonceptz SS Karma 4 channel 6m RCA

Fi Q 18" w/ brushed aluminum dust cap

7cu ft. ported box tuned to 28hz

Sundown SAZ-1000D

Iraggi 240 amp Amputator Alt

Big 3 in Monster 1/0awg

Second Skin Damplifier Lite on roof and front doors

I may need to up the bass a little. I still need to listen to it in the car because everything sounds different in there. Lol!! Check out the other bass remixes i have done.

King Kong (JL1 Remix)

I'm Back Bitch (JL1 Remix)

I downloaded all of your remixes. They pound. I like King Kong. Would you take a request? Can you do "Bring Em' Out" by T.I. for me? It just needs a better, louder, longer bassline IMO. :]

"Everytime I ride by, she like the way the jet black Caddilac shine, make her say Oh My..."

2 Pioneer 12"s

Pioneer Amp

Pioneer Headunit

Definitely sounds a hell of a lot clearer but it also doesnt seem to hit NEARLY as hard, course the 12's I have hooked to my comp arent tuned good at all and have no kind of bass boost so it could just be that. Anyone else have this problem?

It isn't as loud, but the lows are louder. IMO.

2 Pioneer 12"s

Pioneer Amp

Pioneer Headunit