well i personally think its time to put a list of where to buy our audio from. not sure where it should be put maybe general audio. like most i went lookin for the cheapest place and found "dealer cost" , luckily i was here for a while and got to read 3-4 post on them and didnt order from them. soo... long story shortened... 15 days after my order was placed. my stuff from crutchfeild is actually installed in my truck as of yesterday. the stuff for my boat build (that was supposed to be first) 1/2 is on its way in huoston and other 1/2 hasnt shipped yet. if we had a spot with a retailer rating or something , i might have a few less gray hairs. i know one thing it will be a long time before i order from techronics or sonic . ill pay extra to crutchfeild,atleast they dont F around.

just think about it mods......thx

matthew

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail :)

Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!

ordered on the 10

crutchfeild shipped on the 12

techronics shipped on the 23 still b.s.

sonic for a week said " need phone verification will call shortly". never called so i did on the 17,paid extra just to get it shipped and it sits on the warehouse floor till the 23rd. now its says "electronic info received" but still no tracking info as far as if its actually left the warehouse. shitty part is im only 10 hrs away from valencia.

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail :)

Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!