Grounding

Well i went to order some more KNU 1/0 flex and they are out of the translucent black till sometime in April. I was wondering if i can skip out on grounding from the front batts to the rear batts till they get some in? I have enough to add another ground to the frame in the back but not enough to do a full run. Should i expect any problems by not doing a full run?

I could get another brand but I like for my stuff to match.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I have NEVER had any runs of ground from the front to the rear... You should be fine... What batts you got? do you like them : )

:) Dude I havent even installed them yet. I havent decided if im going to replace my yellow top up front and put the second one under the hood as well, or just leave the yeallow top up front and put the 2400's in the back with the 800's

either way they will be in the truck as soon as my woofers come in

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Archived