ATTN : HPI_Savage25

Really didn't wanna do this. You said you were going to ship the amp Tuesday and here it is Friday and still no word from you. I even sent you a pm last night and you were last active today so I'm wondering why you didn't reply to the pm. I paid for the amp on February 16th, today is the 26th. Thats 10 days. It would be nice to know something.

Link to the Original Thread.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/index.php?showtopic=68386&view=findpost&p=948342&hl=&fromsearch=1

Edited by EricR

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Sent you a PM yesterday saying it was shipped via UPS Ground/Insured. I had to get my mom to do it for me as with school, work and babysitting I had no way to get to UPS. When she gets home tomorrow from work I will get the tracking # from her.

Alright amp is shipped. I planned on getting it shipped Tuesday but then wound up having to babysit with no ride to the UPS, then Wed I wound up having an incident in my automotive class in which I had to go and get stitches put in my finger, couldn't drive for two days, stuck on the damn yellow bus. If you really are worried about it I will show you pics/scan the medical papers...I apologize for the wait and will be sending you some $ via PP as soon as more hits my account. I'm not trying to hide anything here...If you have any questions you can e-mail me (way easier for me as I'm hardly ever on the PC).

*Sending a PM*

Breaking in a sub is like breaking in your girl before you pound her....

As long as he has a tracking number, everything should be good. Please keep us informed as to how things progress with this ordeal....

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

Yea I got the pm, no problem man I was just wondering. Its usually a good idea to keep in contact with the person you are selling something to so stuff like this doesn't happen :) There are lots of scammers out there and you are kinda new so I really didn't know what to think, but thanks for letting me know, will be waiting on that tracking number.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Got the tracking number, this can be closed.