Sonic Electronix

Ok... im really confused on what will be louder?

well my friend is a math wizz and decent with systems and he appearently calculated by voltage and everything that my power is about 150watts increase of what im rated for... dont ask me, i sux at math but im going to go with him =] listen you guys could just have easily of stopped at "depends on variables" or its not gonna be louder, or u cant know for sure... instead the elitists came in, well you know what I dont have 2,000$ to throw on my system, im happy with what I have and i was just asking if for FREE i might yield greater results from just about EVERYONE i know they've said it'll be louder well I thought i'd ask the "know it alls" and appearently u guys dont know anything for sure eigther so far every speculation about my setup has been dead wrong lol

do you even know what voltage the amp is rated at? probably 14.5.

and calculating voltage doesnt really work right with amp since there is an efficiency factor to put it.

LOL...

'everyone else is just being elitists ^_^ but what can you expect on the sMD boards =] '

Yeah, if you match the resonant frequency of your vehicle, your numbers will increase. Nobody is being elitists here, you're just being ignorant in the fact that you think you know everything, yet you have a lot to learn. I have a lot to learn myself, yet the fact why I'm here is to learn, and I don't think that's why you are here. I think you are here to hear what you want to hear, and since that's not what we're giving you you're getting all butt hurt. Nobody has directly insulted you or your equipment, but you can't put out false claims without proof. You've probably got a clipped to fuck signal because you can't hear clipping. Take a second to try to learn versus telling us we're not helpful. There's a ton of info on the site, and it doesn't cost anything to learn...

Tell me why I don't have a clue? lol instead of just saying it ^_^ enlighten me... as far as nobody can say for sure, thats a valid answer... but the elitist dickhead side of you kicked in and you had to get the last words out lol... I dont care if its what i wanna hear or not, the jeeps mine now... I was just anxious for an early answer from someone who might know or had comparible systems... I know my system, I know systems... what I dont know is the transfer to an SUV and the differenceit could yield and why..

pretty much all your response...

and every suv is different.. every car is different.

Yeah I know calculating isnt spot on, but its close enough for me... know how I know im not clipping and cant hear it? because theres no quality difference from the gain being at 0 to where I have it now, just more movement... Yes I know what my amplifier is rated for lmao 14.5 which is what I'm running for voltage (go figure!?!?!) did you stop reading my posts and decide to just flame? lol

Naw, I dont really care if someone simply said it wont be louder I wouldnt argue or fight with them, maybe read oyur topics and find how arrogant you guys are being... and nobody put my system down? i can quote atleast 4 posts that put my system down lol

His electrical probably sux

His amplifier sux

He needs a whole new setup to sound RIGHT

His signal is probably clipped to hell...

You guys are treating me like a total system noob, yep I have a lot to learn and yep ive learned A LOT from these forums... but no I wont take bs from elitist members that dont know how im running my system and how it sounds in person, the only thing you guys can go by is what I say and I wouldnt lie... I dont care enough to lie about my bass lol

pretty much all your response...

and every suv is different.. every car is different.

Your posts havn't exactly proved you know anything eigther >.<

and i believe in quality over quantity, if my bass has to be quieter to yield better sound then shall be it, but with my gain how it's I think it sounds incredible good.

Edited by jbinn

wtf is your deal.

youd dont know what your even saying.

if you dont want help then just leave and quit back talking everythin that doesnt please you.

I can clip my sundown 3000d amp and get a full square wave and it still sound good. i guess im not clipping either huh?

Edited by fritosaregood

I'm going to say it probably will sound louder in the jeep. Also, I'm fairly sure your engine isn't a V6, it's a I6. Only until recently, Jeep always had I6 engines.

Also, that amp probably won't put out a clean 600watts. Just because everyone on here talks about how so many amps and woofers are underrated, doesn't mean they all are. Don't try it, turn the gain back.

EDIT: Also, you can't hear clipping unless it is some pretty serious clipping. So don't judge by listening. You know the amp is rated for 450 clean watts, so just use those. Maybe it can put out more power w/o clipping, but without the proper equipment, you won't know.

Edited by Nirvalica

as468x60pxbanner.gif

My Youtube Page. Check it out

The "SAV" - Sub-aural Assault Vehicle

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993

Image Dynamics CTX 6.5" Components

Q-logic 6.5" kick pods

CDT 6.5" CL-E6NEO Front door Midbass

Kicker ZX350.4

Knukonceptz SS Karma 4 channel 6m RCA

Fi Q 18" w/ brushed aluminum dust cap

7cu ft. ported box tuned to 28hz

Sundown SAZ-1000D

Iraggi 240 amp Amputator Alt

Big 3 in Monster 1/0awg

Second Skin Damplifier Lite on roof and front doors

Actually they have. If you do your research, maybe you'd see what he has done. Fritos knows his shit.

I think a majority of us know our shit... the point is you guys could have went about it in a different way, you cant tell the responses were civil in the least lol

juding by the posts in MY TOPIC he hasnt been helpful or any more knowledgable and i havnt seen or heard of him on the boards, so to me i could care less...

nah gains fine, not worried about it in the least.. and i know that lol see again with telling me stuff I know =) very few companies are under-rated infact most are over-rated... but imo alpine and kicker are the only normal name brands that I think may be a little under-rated (im reffering to brands aside from: fi, dd, sundown etc.)

The engine is a V6 its a straight 6 its actually one of the better jeep engines they don't die lol

I didnt say I wanst clipping a little, I just said I cant hear it so it doesnt bother me at all lol , if I cant hear it any it hasnt done any damage to my system and if I dont care if it does damage then why the hell does it matter lol im fully aware of what im doing.

Yes I do know what im saying, and I dont mind you guys giving me answers i take them kindly... but im not gonna listen to your bs lol

Edited by jbinn

concider this topic closed.. im not going to argue all night, its childist =] but yeah, you guys can assume what you want ill hook it up tommorow and we'll see and if it does indeed bump harder ill then make a video and it will probably end up one here and youtube for you guys to see... other than that, im done here ive heard all i need to hear lol