Sonic Electronix

I use the FRONT one too. Just to let you know, using the SUB output will render your mids/high useless.

oh okay, so then would i have to turn off the high pass filter in the hu and set all the eq's to 0?

Yup. Turn HPF off on HU. You could, if you wanted, use the HU EQ. I don't though.

Edited by k3n12ock

I use the FRONT one too. Just to let you know, using the SUB output will render your mids/high useless.

Yup. Turn HPF off on HU. You could, if you wanted, use the HU EQ. I don't though.

wait so your saying if i use the sub out on the hu it will render the mids/highs useless?

1)Alpine CDA-117

1)hifonics brutus bxi 2610

1)hifonics zeus zxi6410

3)Alpine sps-600c

2)Fi BL d1 15s fully loaded

The third output on your deck is a subwoofer signal (Low pass) If you were to hook that up the the EQ, you wouldn't be sending the right signal/ frequency for Mids/ highs. Personally, I don't even use the EQ for subs.... Just my door speakers. On my EQ, I lost some lows by running it through the EQ.

Edited by JDirty96

The third output on your deck is a subwoofer signal (Low pass) If you were to hook that up the the EQ, you wouldn't be sending the right signal/ frequency for Mids/ highs. Personally, I don't even use the EQ for subs.... Just my door speakers. On my EQ, I lost some lows by running it through the EQ.

It was opposite for me. I ran the subs to the HU and mids/highs through the EQ and lost a lot of bass. It sounded horrible. Reconnected the sub to the EQ and it helped a lot. I guess it all depends on the EQ. Mines has a "subwoofer" knob so I suppose that helps.

Oh okay ya i figure the sub out on the hu would do that.

1)Alpine CDA-117

1)hifonics brutus bxi 2610

1)hifonics zeus zxi6410

3)Alpine sps-600c

2)Fi BL d1 15s fully loaded

It was opposite for me. I ran the subs to the HU and mids/highs through the EQ and lost a lot of bass. It sounded horrible. Reconnected the sub to the EQ and it helped a lot. I guess it all depends on the EQ. Mines has a "subwoofer" knob so I suppose that helps.

or maybe it just upped your output voltage to your amps?

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg