Fi 15" in the jeep

Guest jbinn

Congrats man. Glad we could give you some advice. You'll be stoked when you grab another amp. Should be some nice gains in the future.

Yeah the subwoofer never got warm before... so i just turned the gains back new amplifier/box in the future ftl

Guest jbinn

If you messed with any of the settings on the HU, I'd be willing to bet you're sending it a clipped signal. Make sure the Loudness, bass boost, and bass are sitting pretty much at 0/ OFF.

bass boost = 0

HU bass = 0 (its lowest is -6 highest +6)

loud = off

its the same HU i had in my car lol but newer =] i just hope my speakers fine :-p

If you messed with any of the settings on the HU, I'd be willing to bet you're sending it a clipped signal. Make sure the Loudness, bass boost, and bass are sitting pretty much at 0/ OFF.

Apparently my Headunit defaults bass boost and some other sound enhancement features when it's unplugged. Took me blowing a few fuses to realize why it sounded so much louder and different.

as468x60pxbanner.gif

My Youtube Page. Check it out

The "SAV" - Sub-aural Assault Vehicle

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993

Image Dynamics CTX 6.5" Components

Q-logic 6.5" kick pods

CDT 6.5" CL-E6NEO Front door Midbass

Kicker ZX350.4

Knukonceptz SS Karma 4 channel 6m RCA

Fi Q 18" w/ brushed aluminum dust cap

7cu ft. ported box tuned to 28hz

Sundown SAZ-1000D

Iraggi 240 amp Amputator Alt

Big 3 in Monster 1/0awg

Second Skin Damplifier Lite on roof and front doors

Guest jbinn

SRV level I dont think?? its a really low end pioneer lol so yeah... It doesnt have any built in loudness etc. its all in the EQ options... other than my amplifier my HU is completely tuned I believe...