Sonic Electronix

Okay so I'm getting my jeep in a couple days (VERY EXCITED) and I am wondering on a box design I've been messing with. I have my two 12 JL w3v3's facing the trunk of the jeep then the port is shooting straight up to the roof. Will this be efficient or is this not a good idea? I want to reduce rattling as much as possible on the trunk w/o having to buy Dynamat. Please give me suggestions and what I should do. Thanks guys!

Okay so I'm getting my jeep in a couple days (VERY EXCITED) and I am wondering on a box design I've been messing with. I have my two 12 JL w3v3's facing the trunk of the jeep then the port is shooting straight up to the roof. Will this be efficient or is this not a good idea? I want to reduce rattling as much as possible on the trunk w/o having to buy Dynamat. Please give me suggestions and what I should do. Thanks guys!

id still do sub up port back. and the el cheapo way to reduce rattle is fill the hatch with expanding foam :). you probabaly wont even be able to hear the rattle from the inside anyways lol

2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab

Build in Progress

T3 Audio T2000 12

ARC SE4000

Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire

DC power 270xp

Batts: 1 Redtop up front and a Stinger SPP2250 in the back

Hopes to be in and around a 150....weel see

my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/steph3n1

imgsize.jpg

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

I just saw a video on Second Skin and that stuff really works so I might have yet another investment haha. But please guys I need more suggestions! I'm new to the audio world and need help haha

Archived