Second Skin Audio

Does this look like a decent designed box? It's 3.99 cubes per side tuned to 29.22 hz using expos calculator. It will basically be a blow through from trunk into cabin of car. Port forward, subs facing each other.

FirstRendering.jpg

YOU PROBABLY USE INVENTOR TO DO THIS DESIGN, I DID MY BOX ON INVENTOR TOO, FOR YOUR LAYOUT SHEET YOU MAY WANT TO USE A D-SIZE SHEET SO YOU'LL GET MORE OF YOU VIEWS AND DIMENSIONS PUT ON THERE.

YOU PROBABLY USE INVENTOR TO DO THIS DESIGN, I DID MY BOX ON INVENTOR TOO, FOR YOUR LAYOUT SHEET YOU MAY WANT TO USE A D-SIZE SHEET SO YOU'LL GET MORE OF YOU VIEWS AND DIMENSIONS PUT ON THERE.

Nice eye for inventor mang props to you for that. I was in a hurry and didnt feel like messing with the sheet i was just getting some drawings up there. How skilled in inventor are you?

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Nice eye for inventor mang props to you for that. I was in a hurry and didnt feel like messing with the sheet i was just getting some drawings up there. How skilled in inventor are you?

How did u get the inventor program?

My First Set-Up (2008)

-Kicker CVR 2 ohm 12's in crap Prefab box

-Rockford digital 1 farad capacitor

-Hifonics Bxi1608d

-DB Link 2 gauge wiring kit

-Pioneer DEH-P3000IB Head Unit

My New Set-Up (2010)

-4 Alpine Type E 10's

-2 Apline MRP-M450's

-Custom box tuned @ 36 hertz

-JVC KD-R310 Head Unit

-Rockford Fosgate 4 Gauge wiring

-Monster Cable RCA's

On the poor mans budget

How did u get the inventor program?

I got it through school. Im in a class called IED its part of a thing called Project Lead the Way. Mine is a student version. To get it for you it costs like $500.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)