PHASE 2 - Moving SMD to a dedicated server!

Hope its over soon too! Wonder how much bandwidth we use a month? lol. Good move to the dedi server!

800 gigs

every time I refresh its getting faster may just be in my head though since earlier today it was slowww

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Now it really speed up. :)

x2, few hours ago it was going VERY slow for me. I was getting irritated for how slow it was going while I was trying to get to Decafs thread so I could download the new zip haha. Going very fast now!

Edited by kl0wn

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

x2, few hours ago it was going VERY slow for me. I was getting irritated for how slow it was going while I was trying to get to Decafs thread so I could download the new zip haha. Going very fast now!

this...

good shit steve

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

I think it's very fast right now for two reasons one it's finally on the dedicated server and two not many people are on right now. I know it's late and that's a reason why there's not many people on right now but I think some people that are not too computer savvy might be having trouble clearing up their cache. Did anyone else get that message?

RF_power_product.gif

I think it's very fast right now for two reasons one it's finally on the dedicated server and two not many people are on right now. I know it's late and that's a reason why there's not many people on right now but I think some people that are not too computer savvy might be having trouble clearing up their cache. Did anyone else get that message?

I got that message too. I cleared all my Cache and it still wouldn't let me in. So I just disconnected my internet, then re-connected it and it let me right on in. I just changed over to google chrome from firefox and it is loading even a little bit faster, same with other sites like facebook and youtube.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

I think some people that are not too computer savvy might be having trouble clearing up their cache. Did anyone else get that message?

yea i got that too...i was wonder wtf was goin on at first lol

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

working much faster for me now.

thanks steve.

WOW. google chrome plus new server is blazing fast

download google chrome guys.