Sonic Electronix

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: i have a 98 crown vic, i recently ordered 2 aq hdc3's during the time they where on the way to me, i heard 2 of the 18's and im in love, im about to oder them, ima take the back seat out and build a box to go there, i was given a box design by audioque customer service, he said build the box with the sub facing upwards with the port facing the rear door and port it at 38hz. Any suggestions?

Asshole By Nature

i have a 98 crown vic, i recently ordered 2 aq hdc3's during the time they where on the way to me, i heard 2 of the 18's and im in love, im about to oder them, ima take the back seat out and build a box to go there, i was given a box design by audioque customer service, he said build the box with the sub facing upwards with the port facing the rear door and port it at 38hz. Any suggestions?

Why are you taking out the back seats to put in a box? why not put it in the trunk and just seal it off so it faces into the inside of the car?

| S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s |

SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars

Why are you taking out the back seats to put in a box? why not put it in the trunk and just seal it off so it faces into the inside of the car?

My gas tank is right behind my back seat it wont work, the only thing i can do is port it into the inside. I never use my backseat, and ima get it bagged so im use my trunk for the air tank, batteries, amps, and my spair rim

Asshole By Nature

Archived