Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

can someone please tell me how to up load pics from my files to the forum? I am starting my build and i want to post some before pics but when i try to upload pics it asks for the url? i have the pics in my documents folder and i have no clue what I am doing... please help if you can

[bASS TRIXX/font]

Posted

How bout you do some research!!!! I swear this has been asked at least twice this week.

Then again you could have just told him. Anyway, upload your pics to imageshack, tinypic, or create a photobucket. Upload your pics on there then when posting, click on the picture.png button up top and post the "DIRECT LINK" in there.

Posted

Then again you could have just told him. Anyway, upload your pics to imageshack, tinypic, or create a photobucket. Upload your pics on there then when posting, click on the picture.png button up top and post the "DIRECT LINK" in there.

Thanks very much. atlest some people have manners lol

[bASS TRIXX/font]

Guest Scylloga
Posted

Thanks very much. atlest some people have manners lol

I had a post all typed out and hit reply and the internet demon ate it.

Not everybody here is as rude as the noob up top.

Posted

I had a post all typed out and hit reply and the internet demon ate it.

Not everybody here is as rude as the noob up top.

I am starting tto see that. I appreciate kindness, especially when you are on a forum dicussing how to do things and getting help...Right?lol

[bASS TRIXX/font]

Posted

Ya, my bad. Didn't mean to come off rude, was just saying. That search bar up there is a good tool. Possibly time for a sticky on the subject?

thanks for the advice. I am just getting my feet wet with all the features and different areas of steve's site. i will eventually figure it out. lol

[bASS TRIXX/font]

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1748 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...