AUDIOCON80 Posted March 4, 2010 Report Posted March 4, 2010 Does anyone have the box specs for the Audiopipe TXX APX 15. I looked on their site but no luck. Thanks for your help. [bASS TRIXX/font]
AUDIOCON80 Posted March 5, 2010 Author Report Posted March 5, 2010 Does anyone have the box specs for the Audiopipe TXX APX 15. I looked on their site but no luck. Thanks for your help. Nobody has any air space requirements for these subs? I have searched everywhere and I still cant find them. Help. [bASS TRIXX/font]
kmalinich Posted March 5, 2010 Report Posted March 5, 2010 Do what everyone else ever does. Find the Thiele-Small paramaters and design your box. it'll sound better than manufacturer recommended anyways.
AUDIOCON80 Posted March 5, 2010 Author Report Posted March 5, 2010 Do what everyone else ever does. Find the Thiele-Small paramaters and design your box. it'll sound better than manufacturer recommended anyways. Good idea...why didn't I think of that? lol [bASS TRIXX/font]
xtremeacoustiks Posted March 5, 2010 Report Posted March 5, 2010 max port min port max min vented round vented round seal seal 4.0 3 X 10 3.5 3 X 8 3.5 3.0 www.bassproducers.com TEAMS TEAM BASSPRODUCERS, TEAM HERTZ (VA) *Ranger System* (4) 18" Kicker Comp (4) 10" Kicker Comp Dual Stinger Alts. (5) Rockford Punch 200's (2) Punch 100's *Outlander System*152.6 DB so Far* ( TXX-APX12W (2) AP-30001D'S (2) AP-2004'S ( APMB6'S (4) KHC2400'S
AUDIOCON80 Posted March 5, 2010 Author Report Posted March 5, 2010 max port min port max min vented round vented round seal seal 4.0 3 X 10 3.5 3 X 8 3.5 3.0 Thanks for the info. It is very helpfull. [bASS TRIXX/font]
xtremeacoustiks Posted March 5, 2010 Report Posted March 5, 2010 Thanks for the info. It is very helpfull. not a problem, I actually run ( of the TXX-APX12W's and they sound awesome www.bassproducers.com TEAMS TEAM BASSPRODUCERS, TEAM HERTZ (VA) *Ranger System* (4) 18" Kicker Comp (4) 10" Kicker Comp Dual Stinger Alts. (5) Rockford Punch 200's (2) Punch 100's *Outlander System*152.6 DB so Far* ( TXX-APX12W (2) AP-30001D'S (2) AP-2004'S ( APMB6'S (4) KHC2400'S
AUDIOCON80 Posted March 5, 2010 Author Report Posted March 5, 2010 not a problem, I actually run ( of the TXX-APX12W's and they sound awesome I am seriously considering doing atleast 4 of the TXX APX 15's and 2 3000d. I am trying to do some calculations to see if I can squeeze 6 of them in the Explorer : ) lol [bASS TRIXX/font]
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.