Sonic Electronix

i wana start selling car and home audio stuff on ebay at a lower price then the stores there but i cant seem to find a good wholesale place to get stuff from do any of you guys have any expiernce in this sort of thing?

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Are you a business? if not then that's where you need to start. No wholesale distributor is going to sell to you unless you are. Then you need some buying power, unless you have a lot of money to drop on some stock, good luck competing with a lot of those guys.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

depending on what defines a business are people that sell tons of stuff on ebay a business? idk i was just thinking that there was wholesale places out there that just have a minumum order or something

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

they are going to want your business ID. which you get when you have a business license. Go down to your local city hall and apply for one. You should be able to work out of your house as long as you work by appointment only. The license should cost you like $30 and what ever they charge to register the name of the business. Theirs a lot to think about before going into business for yourself.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

it was just a thought but it is something i would like to achieve is this something that you personally have done or have been involved in or?

Archived