SPL/hairtricks Walled

ya more pics this looks pretty good

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

running the kicker kx2500.1 at 2 ohm i want to drop the ohm to .5 ohm to see what it can do

More like see it blow the fck up. Those amps don't like 1 ohm most of the time, let alone 0.5 ohms. A few people have done it for burps only though.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

im not running my kicker down to .5 ohm. im looking for a bigger amp right now

I would say burp in at .5 ohms and watch thats score jump up a bit. just roll up the volume and it should be alright

if you plan on competing more you can do what i do, and strap two amps together and run at 2 ohms daily and burp at .5 for comps. 2 sundown 1500s or 2000s should do good.

i was looking at sundown but i dont have that kind of money right now for that

I ran my 2 strapped on a .66 load(.33 to each amp) and i played full tilt music with an unclipped signal. It even plays a very clipped signal and that low of a load for a little bit too. Ill be seeing how it does .25 each when my recone gets here. Id say save up for a couple sundowns.

how many battaries do you think i need?

I have 2 kinetik 2400s and an 1800 up front with a dc 270xp alt. and it holds up good. even at the low ohm

edit, and i have 2 1500ds

Archived