i had a good set of maxcarR hids that are pritty high quality and i gave $200 for them and they retail for around $300 and they were h4 8000k low beam 35w

and i just got me a set of ddmtuning h4 35w 8000k hi/low hids and i cant really tell much diff between the maxcar hids ecept for them haveing high beams, my maxcar's are a lil brighter but these ddm's get me by with inspections so im good there

but all in all $64 for a good set of hids with lifetime warranty u cant beat it, i just might get another set for my geo just for the hell of it but i want them as white and natural light look as i can get

anyways they get my business and my kit shipped when they said it would and got here the day they said they would so i like that from a company :)

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

ordered mine about a month ago, got 55w 5k and 35w 3k for fogs. installed in about a half hour (took time to run harness) and the ballast went out on one side, i even switched them and it still doesnt work, i know its not the wiring because i hooked up a different ballast to it and it fired right up. so now i have to send my one ballast back, but other than that, the hi/low kits have kinda a cutoff line to them because of the shield on them. I dont blind too many cars with the low beams, but the high beams are very bright lol so anyways. i'll have to send the one ballast back and wait about a week or two for them to send me my new one

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

• 2 weeks later...

I got my HID kits in today!!! Hopefully I will get to install them this weekend! :D

Take installation pics or vids.. vids better. :)

I had to take mine out .. again because one wouldn't turn on (although they were working fine [except for the melted one] and I didn't change anything - it was the ballast) I think I'm going to break them and try to get the magnets out to play with.. lol