Sonic Electronix

Some questions about batteries

So I have a real big system upgrade coming soon and I know im going to need another battery in my truck to hold steady (Or better then last time) voltage. I'm looking to spend less than $150 on a battery that will suffice my needs for now, and I just almost bought this a minute ago:

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_8531_Kinetik+HC+800+-KHC800%2C+HC800%2C+KHC+800-.html

But I figured I better get on here and check things out with some of you guys to see what you think. I was looking at XS Powers site and their D680 battery, but I didnt know the prices or anything for their stuff and I wasn't sure if the D680 was more or less a better battery then the Hc800. I'm going to be running about 1500w RMS total in the beginning for this system, which will be for several months at the least so I don't think ill need much more then one of these batteries, especially with the Big 3 in 1/0, and 1/0 throughout the whole truck.

Whats your guys opinion on these?

DC AUDIO

06' Lancer

you can get the same power cell from audiosavings.com for the same price but free shipping check there before you buy .... And kinetik recommends having batts that match your rms wattage ... 800 watts = HC800, 1600 watts = (2) HC800

'05 CHEVY TAHOE

Pioneer N4 | 4- MEMPHIS M3 12's ..... 2 DC LVL 4 XL's ON THE WAY | 1- MEMPHIS MOJO 4k | 2- Optima Yellow Tops

Ohio Gen 295A Alt | Kicker 1/0 Wires, RCA's, & Connections | BIG 3 | SECOND SKIN SPL TILES

dc_audio.jpg

secondskin_728x90.gif[/center]

For that price I would probably go with a Shuriken BT60 or find one of the C&D Technologies batteries that people put up for sell every once and a while on herre.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I had one yellowtop under the hood and I still had voltage drop when running a memphis 1500 ... couldn't hurt to add a little power tho ;)

'05 CHEVY TAHOE

Pioneer N4 | 4- MEMPHIS M3 12's ..... 2 DC LVL 4 XL's ON THE WAY | 1- MEMPHIS MOJO 4k | 2- Optima Yellow Tops

Ohio Gen 295A Alt | Kicker 1/0 Wires, RCA's, & Connections | BIG 3 | SECOND SKIN SPL TILES

dc_audio.jpg

secondskin_728x90.gif[/center]

Archived