15" kicker l7 and much more!!!

ok so i have some stuff for sale, all prices are obo, i need this stuff gone!

15" kicker l7, dual 2 ohm sub, need to get rid of fast, it has seen power once. less than a month old, and the box is 6 cubic feet, tuned to 32 hz, local pick up only, ill give it for free...

smd5.jpg

smd6.jpg

smd2.jpg

i can take it out of the box if ya want to show ya its in PERFECT condish, just ask if ya want me to...looking for a 18" sub, or a 15" dc level 4, and i quess what ever, tell me what ya got. asking 250 plus shipping obo

ok ik this shouldnt go under car audio but what ever... i have a oakley gascan polorized sunglasses, never worn, bought for resale. 80 plus shipping obo

smd3.jpg

smd4.jpg

and just for the hell of it i decided to sell my drums.... i dont even know what i want for these. haha 3000? obo

smd1.jpg

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Got any close ups of the Oakleys, are they brand new or what? Any scratches of any kind on them?

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

yea thats as close up as i can get... um i can take some pics in just a sec, BRAND NEW, no scratches like i said bought them for resale, NEVER been worn, kept in box the whole time ive had em and ill throw in a moway jim case with em

24v1fe8.png

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

close ups

smd8.jpg

smd7.jpg

24v1fe8.png

• 1 month later...

lol forgot about this thread! haha the sub is sold drums im keeping! but the oaks are still for sale 80 plus shipping!!! mods if ya could move this to non car audo that would be great :) thanks

24v1fe8.png

ALL SOLD!!! MODS PLEASE LOCK!

24v1fe8.png