Sonic Electronix

ok, Im currently in the process of fully restoring a stock 84 chevy c10 thats been m.i.a for litterally 4 years.... (new 5 speed transmission, new 454 big block engine, brand new dual exhaust system, and completely cleaned up everything under the hood so far getting ready for a paint job.. runs AMAZING) now, Im looking into "the fun stuff" now that its on the road and running.. Its a regular cab and has the standard factory bench seat in it (virtually no space behind to the back of the cab lol) BUT... Im now in the process of completely upholstering all of the inside... ordered up the majority of what I needed from LMC(dot)COM..... Ive decided to throw some custom bucket seats in.. one on each side and sacrifice the middle passengers position for the sake of BASS =) sooo basically, Im looking for ideas maybe from someone who has done a regular cab build.. Im hoping to have one 18 in a ported box if clearance allows... if not then ill go with a 15.. any ideas on a GOOD sub and what Ill need as far as wattage to push it?? I know there are sooo many possibilities to this question and it can be taken in hundreds of directions... but I definitely want a nice setup.. I know a guy that will sell me a hilfonics brutus bxi2610D 2600 watt class D mono amp brand new for 240.. I know its a damn good deal, but has anyone had experience with this amp?? and what sub would you recommend it pushing??

Archived