Sonic Electronix

please suggest me whether is it ok to use amp t1001bd for two subs t1 15"?

how many battries do u suggest me to use for my woofer?im using two batrries with size of 60...is it ok?

1. What is it going into (make model year) 2. What do you have for an alt. 3. What do you have for wiring 4. its called excursion not "vibrate" lol 5. do you have any clue as to what you're doing? 6. When in doubt DONT (thats how cars get burnt to the ground and you have a nice 10k marshmellow party.

EDIT: The reality of doing something wrong http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/index.php?showtopic=69402&st=0&p=962514&fromsearch=1entry962514

Edited by blackrosetiger

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

Wire each sub parallel and hook one sub to one set of outputs, second sub to the other set of outputs

i already apply it to my woofer...but i want to get maximum spl..i want better than now.....cos i think kicker solobaric 12 inchi x2 is better den mine...dats y im sooo sad :( i want to get maximum vibrate

1. What is it going into (make model year) 2. What do you have for an alt. 3. What do you have for wiring 4. its called excursion not "vibrate" lol 5. do you have any clue as to what you're doing? 6. When in doubt DONT (thats how cars get burnt to the ground and you have a nice 10k marshmellow party.

owh...i only using the original alternator which i got already in my car... i really want to upgrade my system

owh...i only using the original alternator which i got already in my car... i really want to upgrade my system

We still have no clue as to what your car is so there-for we don't know how many amps your alt puts out. We need more information

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

We still have no clue as to what your car is so there-for we don't know how many amps your alt puts out. We need more information

im using gen-2 car which made from malaysia...its proton gen 2...if i add more bttries do it do well to my woofer? i mean wheter it will add my vibrate more?

in the us we rate batteries by cca and ah, so 60 doesnt mean much unless its the Ah rating. if it is you already have more than enough battery.

if you're not as loud as you want to be, get more power/better subs/more subs. you may have just hit the limit of what you can squeeze out of what you have. I'd suggest a new box but we have no clue what you have already.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC