5KXPLR Slowed REDONE.

ok see if these are better, i barely touched them and i played them myself and sound WAY better than the old shit i did so let me know guys. i know my 1st impression of the songs sucked so this is my weak attempt at a make up lol.i never bass boost any songs cuz it makes it sound even worse and these are MP3 format for quick downloads. i just got a converter like suggested. positive opinions welcomed.

Bedrock Slowed

Lost Slowed

White Girl Slowed

]INSTALL BAY 50 FT 0/1 GAUGE WIRE.

2 Audiopipe AP3000.1's

2 Fi BTL 18s FULLY LOADED

0 guage BIG 3 upgrade

4 Runs of 0 gauge, secondary batteries.

Xenon HID 5000k Lights

Complete LED switch inside and out!

5% tint

Flomaster super 44 dual exhaust

COMPETITION RESULTS:

---1st place in stock/ street 3 with 152.1

---won Competitors Choice

---1st place in Modified with 156.3

---UNDERGOING A MAJOR REBUILD AND REWIRE AND AMP UPGRADES MORE RESULTS TO COME AFTER THEN

ok see if these are better, i barely touched them and i played them myself and sound WAY better than the old shit i did so let me know guys. i know my 1st impression of the songs sucked so this is my weak attempt at a make up lol.i never bass boost any songs cuz it makes it sound even worse and these are MP3 format for quick downloads. i just got a converter like suggested. positive opinions welcomed.

Bedrock Slowed

Lost Slowed

White Girl Slowed

bro we appreciate the Attempt at redeeming yourself.

My only problem with the music is its not consistent.

Several times i heard the speed jump . there are like 5 different speeds in "lost" Im not sure if it you messing with it while its mixing or if its the song, or even the program.

It truly is a valiant attempt, but to me your "professional DJ software" is poop. Do your self a favor. go download audacity slow some music down and figure out another dj program cause this one is not doin it for you dude.

Again, i mean no disrespect im just trying to provide feedback. :)

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

whatever program you are using is not working

u can hear the speed and pitch going up and down, like after 51 seconds on lost

u can also hear the wobbly interference in white girl with the bass, its not natural

what program are you using?

TeamSundown-sig.jpg