so i recently got an alarm for my car and i wanted it to be louder but no to waste even more money. So i was wondering is there any way to buy another horn from ebay or somewhere and install it? would it be louder? thanks

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

im not sure if you can or not but maybe a 110 db siren from a house alarm. i dont know how loud the one you have is but i know that the one i am refering to is pretty damn loud!

1998 jeep grand cherokee

future teardown and rebuild:

2-15.4 orion hcca's

sub amp undecided

2 sets of components

1-concept amp (mids/highs)

undecided h.o. alt

2-yellow tops

im not sure if you can or not but maybe a 110 db siren from a house alarm. i dont know how loud the one you have is but i know that the one i am refering to is pretty damn loud!

i dont know how loud my db's are on the alarm but is there any way i can buy another and connect it to the other horn to have two?

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

17" gold bbs

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

im sure you can, but if i were you i would determine what output your current set up has and buy another siren that is louder than the one you have! so that way you dont end up with just 2 of the same level sirens.

1998 jeep grand cherokee

2-15.4 orion hcca's

sub amp undecided

2 sets of components

undecided h.o. alt

2-yellow tops

im sure you can, but if i were you i would determine what output your current set up has and buy another siren that is louder than the one you have! so that way you dont end up with just 2 of the same level sirens.

cool thanks man

Build Log

17" gold bbs

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

also how would i go to connecting the other horn can i just strip a lil of the one i alrdy have and just connect it right to that horn?

Build Log

17" gold bbs

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

not too sure on a proper way to do that. i guess you could do something to that effect, but i would solder the connections and heat shrink em so they dont corrode.

1998 jeep grand cherokee

2-15.4 orion hcca's

sub amp undecided

2 sets of components

undecided h.o. alt

2-yellow tops

not too sure on a proper way to do that. i guess you could do something to that effect, but i would solder the connections and heat shrink em so they dont corrode.

haha yea i was thinking the same thanks again

Build Log

17" gold bbs

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Guest Scylloga

Just curious why are you wanting it louder?

Maybe try moving it to a place where its pushing the sound out of the motor bay instead of in a corner or something?

Another thing you could do is look around and see if you can get a relay to tie your horn in with the trip function of the alarm.

I know alarm sirens just annoy me and I normally ignore them but a horn honking gets my attention 99% of the time.