My story last and final break-in to my car.

ya when i had my 4 12's and a FACTORY ALARM these fuckin HS kids broke into my car and got all 3 amps out a 11.5 cubic foot box and 4 12's in it out of my car and they dropped it and i heard them and they ran to the truck and i got in my car and went the other way to cut them off i though i lost them when i didnt see any lights anywhere well i ended up on the the last street out of the neighborhood and i saw a truck coming so i angled myself between two cars parked on the sides of the streets and they slammed on the brakes and then my brother and his 2 friends rolled up behind and parked behind them and the driver rolled down the window and my brothers friend hit the kid in the face with the trucks side of a skateboard and the kids face was so fucked up and he received 2 felonies and payed my $1100 in damages. now i own BTLs :) i have a viper 571vx remote start and alarm and a very nice house with a spacey garage with a house security system and thanks to ebay night vision infrared cameras that record 24/7. my ride is now always in plain sight with about 20 feet away from me at all times at work and i never leave it alone for more than 10 minutes at a time and BTW did i mention my alarm is a TWO-WAY :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):). last but not least my insurance has a agreed to reimburse me FULLY in case of theft due to my EXTREME safety measures i have taken.any way you look at it I WIN YOU LOSE every time.

]INSTALL BAY 50 FT 0/1 GAUGE WIRE.

2 Audiopipe AP3000.1's

2 Fi BTL 18s FULLY LOADED

0 guage BIG 3 upgrade

4 Runs of 0 gauge, secondary batteries.

Xenon HID 5000k Lights

Complete LED switch inside and out!

5% tint

Flomaster super 44 dual exhaust

COMPETITION RESULTS:

---1st place in stock/ street 3 with 152.1

---won Competitors Choice

---1st place in Modified with 156.3

---UNDERGOING A MAJOR REBUILD AND REWIRE AND AMP UPGRADES MORE RESULTS TO COME AFTER THEN

you dont really need all that stuff for you insurance to cover your system. If you have full coverage, its already covered, if not. you just need to add comprehensive i think it is. they take pictures of your system, you give the reciepts. that easy.

ya but my local agent went thru all this shit just to make sure if it ever gets broken into again that there will be no question and i will get 100% reimbursement.

2 Audiopipe AP3000.1's

0 guage BIG 3 upgrade

Xenon HID 5000k Lights

5% tint

COMPETITION RESULTS:

---UNDERGOING A MAJOR REBUILD AND REWIRE AND AMP UPGRADES MORE RESULTS TO COME AFTER THEN

I started reading but then I noticed you need work on your grammar so I stopped.

Did you by chance take a look at the time i posted that post? I work 7 days a week and they are 12 hour shifts ( on salary :( ) and, i wake up at 7 everyday,so i think maybe being a little tired had something to do with it. we all know you read the whole thing then wanted to be a funny guy lol jk. would you like me to delete it and re-type it for you?

2 Audiopipe AP3000.1's

0 guage BIG 3 upgrade

Xenon HID 5000k Lights

5% tint

COMPETITION RESULTS:

Guest Scylloga

Did you by chance take a look at the time i posted that post? I work 7 days a week and they are 12 hour shifts ( on salary :( ) and, i wake up at 7 everyday,so i think maybe being a little tired had something to do with it. we all know you read the whole thing then wanted to be a funny guy lol jk. would you like me to delete it and re-type it for you?

the hell did you just type? O.o