Sonic Electronix

Not a dumbass, but with $2.5k and your own hands you can build a good beginner system. or do you want to compete in SPL competitions (SPL = sound pressure level), or its only to have big bass in car and shit sound out of the original speakers, or did u want a good sq (sound quality) system.

Tell us what you want and what is in your car now. And then everything is easy

fail spelling...couldnt fix much else w/o rewording everything

Nah man I'm just a high school kid that wants a good system that can bump hard. because I really enjoy bass. I thought 2-15s was a good idea but maybe I should go with 12s?

Tahn go with the Audioqueadvice, there a lot of good subs and amps for ur pricerange, Audioque is well known as burner in price/perfomance.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Nah man I'm just a high school kid that wants a good system that can bump hard. because I really enjoy bass. I thought 2-15s was a good idea but maybe I should go with 12s?

you can do 2 15's as long as you are willing to listen to people on here. you can do everything by yourself if you read up and ask questions.

id do 2 audioque 15 hdc3 and 2 audioque 2200d if your goin audioque

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

i would say 900 w/o battery

idk if thats exactly right but check out audioque.com and go to the order section

2004 Grand Prix

HU: Alpine 9886 :( for sale

Sub Amp:AQ2200d (possbly 2)

Enclosure:BCP Designs. Best for the Money

Electrical:1 Stinger SPV70 battery

Subs:2 15 D2 AQ HDC coppers

Wiring:0gauge power SoundQuest

Wiring:0gauge ground Kicker

141.8 @ 28hz tl legal on the dash.

142.6 @ 33hz tl legal on the dash.

i would say 900 w/o battery

idk if thats exactly right but check out audioque.com and go to the order section

ok yeah it says $967 for 2 HDC312s and an AQ2200D. what other stuff would I need for say installation and other necessary extras. any info would help because I don't how to hook it up and shit.

and I've been looking on ebay and there seems to be some ridiculous deals on sub combos and shit. should I not trust it?

i wouldnt trust ebay specials 99% of the time.

ok yeah it says $967 for 2 HDC312s and an AQ2200D. what other stuff would I need for say installation and other necessary extras. any info would help because I don't how to hook it up and shit.

you would definitely need a high output alternator (call DC Power Inc. for a quote), some deep cycle batteries (Kinetik/Powermaster), and plenty of 1/0 gauge wire (Kicker/Knukonceptz/Stinger)

edit: i thought you meant 2 aq2200d's my bad. but you would still need a HO alternator to keep the volts from dropping and a single extra battery in the trunk.

Edited by Kranny

build a good box for about 60, wiring will be about 120. and a decent battery for about 200. do you have a deck?? like aftermarket?

2004 Grand Prix

HU: Alpine 9886 :( for sale

Sub Amp:AQ2200d (possbly 2)

Enclosure:BCP Designs. Best for the Money

Electrical:1 Stinger SPV70 battery

Subs:2 15 D2 AQ HDC coppers

Wiring:0gauge power SoundQuest

Wiring:0gauge ground Kicker

141.8 @ 28hz tl legal on the dash.

142.6 @ 33hz tl legal on the dash.