Need a bunch of stufffff

ok so i sold my whole system sooo im looking for all new stuff, only have alittle money right now so im going to have to buy it in pieces so come first and its sold.....heres what i need:

1)a optima yellow top for upfront or a kinetic hc1400+

2)25 ft + of high quality 1/0 gauge wire (no welding wire)

3) pos. and neg. batt terminals, not looking to spend alot on these just lookin for something that will work (must have 2 1/0 gauge inputs on but the pos. and neg.)

4) looking for an 18" sub, any brand really, dc, RE, DD, idk what ever, hit me up with what you got. i dont want some peice of shit so waste some one elses time with that not mine....

i think thats about it. just hit me up with what you got and ill consider it. i might do 2 15" subs instead of an 18" so idk just let me know what ya got

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

• 4 weeks later...

ok so i sold my whole system sooo im looking for all new stuff, only have alittle money right now so im going to have to buy it in pieces so come first and its sold.....heres what i need:

1)a optima yellow top for upfront or a kinetic hc1400+

2)25 ft + of high quality 1/0 gauge wire (no welding wire)

3) pos. and neg. batt terminals, not looking to spend alot on these just lookin for something that will work (must have 2 1/0 gauge inputs on but the pos. and neg.)

4) looking for an 18" sub, any brand really, dc, RE, DD, idk what ever, hit me up with what you got. i dont want some peice of shit so waste some one elses time with that not mine....

i think thats about it. just hit me up with what you got and ill consider it. i might do 2 15" subs instead of an 18" so idk just let me know what ya got

I got some wire. pmed you

Thanks, but updated the list awhile ago, all I need is batts, 1/0 gauge terminals and a 2-3k amp

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic