How would I hook up my Z-5500 to xbox360 + to hdtv?

right, im almost 28 and am just amazed at what i used to play sega and the original nes on..... lol and i still have all of it!!!!! crazy right?

1998 jeep grand cherokee

future teardown and rebuild:

2-15.4 orion hcca's

sub amp undecided

2 sets of components

1-concept amp (mids/highs)

undecided h.o. alt

2-yellow tops

right, im almost 28 and am just amazed at what i used to play sega and the original nes on..... lol and i still have all of it!!!!! crazy right?

lol not too crazy a friend of mine just saw a NES sell on Ebay for $13k. I can just imagine how much my wood grain Sega Master System goes for now!!!

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

that nes had a specific game that was the majority of that price. i thought the same thing damn i should sell it and build a new system. lol

1998 jeep grand cherokee

future teardown and rebuild:

2-15.4 orion hcca's

sub amp undecided

2 sets of components

1-concept amp (mids/highs)

undecided h.o. alt

2-yellow tops

5500 has the fiber optic. just use that and your good to go. don't need to hook it up to the tv just the 360. we did it on my brother's its on the component cable. there's a little cover you take off and pop the fiber optic cable in there. and you'll be good to go.

So I have to buy the fiber optic cable if I don't have one. Instead of buying it online, are there any good places to go out and buy one without getting ripped off?

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

So I have to buy the fiber optic cable if I don't have one. Instead of buying it online, are there any good places to go out and buy one without getting ripped off?

Best buy BUT you'll pay alot more for it then buying it offline.

sigh. I guess I should just buy it online. Link me to the best deal please :)

How long does it need to be? 3', 6',.....

lol, i got a speaker slector in my room so im running 8.1 now off a 2ch stereo lol, sounds killer tho, for some reason with all speakers hooked up the ohm load doesnt drop below 4ohm on main input, i got 2 8'' klh 3way bookshelf speakers, 2 6&1/2'' klh 2way bookshelf speakers, 2 mtx 6000 8'' subs in lil ported boxs, 2 phillips 6&1/2'' 2way bookshelf speakers(these came wit radio, and soon to be my new midbass's in my truck :) )and 1 250w klh 10'' powered sub

then i got a 1000w rca 5.1 setup that might be doing around 500rms at most, 32'' emerson lcd flatscrean, and thats bout it

umm, since were on topic bout hdtv, if i got one of those phillips or sony upconversion dvd players with the hdmi output, will it be better quality than my current dvd recorder with componit video output? i was thinking about getting another dvd player and running it threw my hdmi input and just use this one for recording tv shows n what knot

and im still trying to figure out how the hell fiber optic wireing acually works, but i'll leave that to the other ppl

and im gunna be turning 24 in sept and i remember the old black and white tv's with the lil channel slector u hooked up to the rabit ear antennas

and playin sonic on sega, mario on nes, and super mario world on snes, hell i still think i got an atari in the basement, i kno i got a bag full of all kinds of games, just dont kno were its at

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif