Sonic Electronix

Hey everybody I am about to start a whole new system just wanted some input. A quick tidbit Im not new to car audio but I am new to car audio on the level its taken to on this site! I currently drive a lil stratus that has a 15" L5 on a kenwood and front and rear coaxials powered by a jbl. Anyway here is what im doing; Im about to buy a 2007 trailblazer tomorrow and waiting already to go inside i have 4 RF 6.5s (either power or punch)and 4 Hifonics Zeus 6.5s all of those powered by 2 JBL Crunch 60w x 4 and waiting for me at an audio shop is a sundown SAZ1500D and a DD 3515e.i have a few questions though like one for instance is i want to do the electrical first so for 2nd batts is it necessary for the batt under the hood and the one in the rear to be the same? id rather not buy 2 if i dont have to and what is a good brand HO alternator that would b relatively cheap and easy to install id prefer 250 amp i will upgrade eventually of course. I was kinda thinking mechman. any thoughts tips ideas comments are appreciated also if anybody lives around Jacksonville NC let me know I'd love to see a setup of somebodies on the forum I am highly interested in learning I just want to absorb all I can about car audio!

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

Archived