Jump to content

The Great 5 1/4 debate!


white4d96

Recommended Posts

Posted

Long story short, the tweeter on one of my mids got smashed. I have $40 right this minute to put towards a new set of door speakers. I want to stay under $60 shipped for a set of doors. I would like some decent midbass and the ability to take around 100 watts RMS each. I've looked at a few sets online but haven't heard any of them.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_6800_Phoenix+Gold+RSd+5+-RSd5-.html

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_7374_Hifonics+ZXi+5.2C+-ZXi5.2C-.html

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_2689_MA+Audio+HK50C.html

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_11870_Orion+Cobalt+CO552.html

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_20196_Crunch+GRP5.2C.html

Has anyone dealt with these? Or are there any other recommendations?

Too many projects, too little time...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1013 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...