Chevette and Monana with Pioneer Subs(Youtube Video)

Hi,

at first my english arent so good, because Im a 14 years old boy from germany^^

and now to the videos.

I founded this two videos yesterday at youtube and I want to know what you think about these videos.

why did you post these for no reason at all? and yes the music sucks if your gonna post a video atleast make it one where theres english in it and it actually sounds good.

my system

2 12" diamond d3 subs

Kenwood 500 watt class d mono amp

On 4/14/2010 at 5:40 PM, Boon said:

Waaaaaa my system has a minor issue that I can't figure out so I'm gonna quit audio.

Fucking weak man.

Thats a real dick thing to say. Diff countrys have diff culture so what may be ugly to you may be the absolute fukkin shit to them.

thats fine, I greatly dislike the style and music which they listen to. Is that better? I'm entitled to my opinion which may not be the same as yours but its not directly hurting anyone. It's impressive but I cant stand to listen to that type of music.

sig.jpg

jl 12w7 ported @ 2cubes at 38hz

rockford fosgate t1500bd

why did you post these for no reason at all? and yes the music sucks if your gonna post a video atleast make it one where theres english in it and it actually sounds good.

thats fucked up man. its called World Wide Web for a reason.did you even look at the last video? that song is getting play on all US airwaves. Last time i checked this forum was open to anyone. WHY did he posted it? because this is the Off topic section. he could post whatever he wants.

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?