Sonic Electronix

Help me find the best possible amp for $130-160

Okay so I am not cheap with my equipment I try my hardest to get the best quality stuff, however my buddy is the complete opposite he doesnt feel he needs to spend alot of money on a quality amp.

So heres the deal I would like you guys to help find me the best possible amp that will do around 1000rms at 1 ohms, for the price range he would like to spend. Personally I tried pushing him for an AQ amp but he doensnt want to go for it.

The current amp he is planning on ordering at the end of the week is this one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-4000-WATT-LANZAR-VIBE286-Car-Audio-Amp-Amplifier_W0QQitemZ390168548362QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCar_Amplifiers?hash=item5ad7db940a#ht_3943wt_958

Now I dont even know if that amp will be able to do 1000rms, so I am looking for better options.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

ask him if he wants to spend a little bit more in a shorter amount of time or a whole bunch in the long run.

i think everyone knows what i mean when i say that.

I have been telling him that, but this is coming from a guy who thought this amp did 800rms.

moto_0514.jpg

BTW, that is his last amp.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

is that amp even 1 ohm stable?

It doesnt look to be one ohm stable... tell your friend he gets what he pays for.. do not go with that lanzar amp.. if at any tell him spend 30 extra bucks and get a hifonics 1200.. its not going to do a tru 1200 so he will be gettin around 1000. But really really push "you get what you pay for." down the line that lanzar amp will take a crap and he is spending another 200 bucks.

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

is that amp even 1 ohm stable?

It isnt, he has two subs that come out to a 1 ohm load paralleled that is why I am trying to steer him away from it, not only is it the wrong load it is a low quality amp.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ