XS Power D3100?

12-18 inches from the battery and the size of the fuse depends on what amp you will be using.

Crescendo says that amp needs needs to be fused at 300A, so does putting one 300 at each end of the linking B+ run and between the 3100 and amp sound good to you?

here this may be easier to read: D3400--(fuse)---------------(fuse)--D3100--(fuse)-----Amp.

Oh and looks like the D3400 will fit fine..... the 3100 will require a little massagig of my trim panel for my suicide seat though.

a0xp5g.jpg-2 AQ HDC3 15's-'Nendo 3KWP @ .5-7.75cuft @ 30hz-Alpine CDA-117-4 Cadence PA 8's

-AQ 200.2-2 AQ Supertweeters-XS Power D3400-270a Mecman Alt

-Knu Konceptz Wire

don't forget:

- the big 3

- solder your 1\0 terminals

- good battery terminals

- good fuse holders and fuses

- i recommend wire loom for the big 3 but i didn't use it cuz i like the look of the blue and silver knukonceptz under my hood :D

Big 3 will be done in 1/0, all terminals are some bad ass XSorpion ones, fuse holders are Knu, definately will be soldering (if i learned one thing from this forum it would be soldering>any other way of connecting), and i will more than likely keep the wire bare as well because im getting the red wire to match the truck.

a0xp5g.jpg-2 AQ HDC3 15's-'Nendo 3KWP @ .5-7.75cuft @ 30hz-Alpine CDA-117-4 Cadence PA 8's

-AQ 200.2-2 AQ Supertweeters-XS Power D3400-270a Mecman Alt

-Knu Konceptz Wire

check out the deka intimidators...1/2 or even 1/3 of the price and have heard nothing but good things about them

Alpine 9886

Polk Audio 6.5 Component db series

Elemental Designs nine.4

JL Audio 1000/1

DC Lvl 4 15" - 3.95 cu ft/tuned to 32 hz

Clarion EQS746

Stinger Voltage Meter

Optima Yellow Top (Front)

XS Power 1200 (Rear)

All KnuKonceptz Wiring

Big 3 will be done in 1/0, all terminals are some bad ass XSorpion ones, fuse holders are Knu, definately will be soldering (if i learned one thing from this forum it would be soldering>any other way of connecting), and i will more than likely keep the wire bare as well because im getting the red wire to match the truck.

sound good man keep us updated!

Archived