Sonic Electronix

Alright I need help designing my box its for 1 Kicker Solo-X 12 Dual 4ohm, my MAX dementions are 15 tall which i would like to keep, 36 wide 42 deep (width and depth can be smaller especially the depth) im looking for tuning at 35hz and a internal volume of 4 1/2 - 5 cubic feet after sub displacement. you can find my specs on my sub here Solo X link im willing to pay for the design if its good enough, by the way i want sub forward, port forward. Thx in advance

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

This is the first design I really finished so this could be off but I'm sure someone will correct me if it's off. But I think it's right, should give you around 4.85Ft^3 at about 35-36Hz. With the top on the box it'll put you at 15Tall, uses almost the full width to save you some depth. I double baffled the front to flush mount the sub in the sketchup and calculations.

soloxcalc.th.pngsoloxsketch.th.png

pgsig.png

Just a morning Bump :):)

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)

box.jpg

Now would this be alright ? sub displacement is not factored in and its.19, so if this is alright how would it affect my tuning?

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)

The RE Audio calculator is off by a bit, it's not much to my knowledge, But it is less accurate then Torres calculator.

I like ur design btw i think ill be going with that unless someone has a better idea, i just need to get this box built so i can figure out where my amps and batts are going. i just cant really figure out the sketch thats done thats it.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)

This may help you under stand it, just ignore the tuning as it's more accurate in the calculator above.

soloxsketch2.th.png

This would give you 15" Tall, 35.5" Width and 26.25" Depth. Port would be 13.5" Tall, 5" Wide and 20" Long. Should work out like the calculations above show.

pgsig.png

Archived