Sonic Electronix

I need help finding a system I should put in my 2000 Oldsmobile Alero Coupe.

I'd like everything to fit in my trunk even though it is a small trunk.

My trunk is only 35 in. long, 26 in. wide, and 19.5 in. tall. I can screw the amp to the back of one of my seats since it folds down to save some space.

I would like to have a system I can cruise around and listen to for under... lets say 2 grand. That's including head unit, subs, box materials, amp, batteries if needed (most likely not), and anything else ill need.

smdsig.jpg

do two 12's on a 1000 or 1200d amp a 4 channel amp for mids and highs and head unit wire and box should come in around that price depends on what equipment you use

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

You think 1 Alpine MRP-M2000 amp would power 2 12" Fi BTLs? or would I need 2.

yeah but I would save up for another they can take the power if you do it right but running a 2000 watt amp is goin to require another battery or two down the road and you should run 1/0 if thats the direction you want to go

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

yeah but I would save up for another they can take the power if you do it right but running a 2000 watt amp is goin to require another battery or two down the road and you should run 1/0 if thats the direction you want to go

OK so... ill need 3 of them amps, 2 12" Fis, and 2 batteries? I won't need a new alternator for just this will I?

smdsig.jpg

OK so... ill need 3 of them amps, 2 12" Fis, and 2 batteries? I won't need a new alternator for just this will I?

yes an alt would also be a good idea but you could do it a little at a time do one of the amps on the twelves run the 1/0 big three a second battery then save up buy the second amp another battery and the alt

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

big 3 1/0

yes an alt would also be a good idea but you could do it a little at a time do one of the amps on the twelves run the 1/0 big three a second battery then save up buy the second amp another battery and the alt

k well do u know any good sites to buy from? Ima buy the subs from ficaraudio.com.... the amps from crutchfield.com for $700 a piece, and the Alpine CDA-117 head unit for $350 from crutchfield.com. if u knwo anywhere i can get it for cheaper just post the link

Edited by Harm Sikkenga
smdsig.jpg

i think the RE SX's will sound better than the BTL's. also might do better on that power. if you wanted to double that power go with the BTL's.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.