they didnt let you buy their recone or something? how much did they quote you.

i might get rid of the 12s for real this time. interested in the type rs stille?

Edited by dleccord
xplod.jpg

refs: chode69, superduper

on with the sale......did you blow the surrond off it or something?

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

they didnt let you buy their recone or something? how much did they quote you.

i might get rid of the 12s for real this time. interested in the type rs stille?

haha.. type-r's ? wassup huy, i did not know that was you.. yea man.. thats the same sub i been runnin.. i just reconed that 9515 rite there myself this past weekend with the recone kit from DD.. about 100.. but anyways, all the part that i glues held up strong and some.. its the part that DD glued (the joint that connects the cone to the coil) that blew up.. u can come by and check it out.. wanna trade? yea man, u need to get rid of those type r's

haha.. type-r's ? wassup huy, i did not know that was you.. yea man.. thats the same sub i been runnin.. i just reconed that 9515 rite there myself this past weekend with the recone kit from DD.. about 100.. but anyways, all the part that i glues held up strong and some.. its the part that DD glued (the joint that connects the cone to the coil) that blew up.. u can come by and check it out.. wanna trade? yea man, u need to get rid of those type r's

lol for real. its duy. as long as there nothing rubbing rite now, yeah ill trade. can you grind the old ca glue off the basket? we can swap this sat afternoon.

xplod.jpg

refs: chode69, superduper