Second Skin Audio

lexan sub box..

Trippi

4-6" Thickness with properly sealed and strong seams.

Forget tuning by trial and error, once its done, its done.

Thanks. I see you are in philly..that's close to me. Are you up for building a box like this?

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

no

no lexan

even a small box for 2 12's is a couple hundred more than your average box, if you're going for 6 18's it'll cost more than the damn hummer, and no one is going to build it for you unless you find someone who specifically works with it. its not like wood where you glue and screw...

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

no

no lexan

even a small box for 2 12's is a couple hundred more than your average box, if you're going for 6 18's it'll cost more than the damn hummer, and no one is going to build it for you unless you find someone who specifically works with it. its not like wood where you glue and screw...

ok thanks for the tips

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

what are you saying, if you wanna see pics of mu build check my log, i want to see pics of your "mythical subs and amps"

with your screen name and date in the pic

Come on man..I'm just trying to get some advice..not solve a missing persons case. Is it really that serious? I'm not trying to waste anyone's time. Thanks anyway

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Archived