XS Power

I've had this batt for alittle over a year.When I was driving around the corner my car decided to die. Put a charge on it while I took my alt to get tested. Alt tests find but batt doesnt hold a charge. I bought it from summit and they said since its a deep cycle and I had it on a alternator equipped vehicle it doesnt fall under warranty. Is there something I could do, and is having an alternator on it the reason why it's dead?

I've had this batt for alittle over a year.When I was driving around the corner my car decided to die. Put a charge on it while I took my alt to get tested. Alt tests find but batt doesnt hold a charge. I bought it from summit and they said since its a deep cycle and I had it on a alternator equipped vehicle it doesnt fall under warranty. Is there something I could do, and is having an alternator on it the reason why it's dead?

Maybe the person at Summit you spoke with was misinformed. That battery comes with a 3 year warranty and there is no problem running the battery with a 12v alternator. If you are having problems please feel free to contact us direct and we will get you taken care of.

What vehicle are you using the D680 on? I am guessing you are using it under the hood, since it is a starting battery. I would recommend the S version for under the hood use, because they come with the protective metal case that helps with battery swelling. The 680 should really only be used as a starting battery for 4cyl and 6cyl vehicles that do not have any additional electrical loads on them.

Just give us a call and we will get you take care of.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg