Fs: Re Mt 18, Fi Btl 18, Powerbass 3000d

LOCAL PICKUP ONLY!!

I dont have the money to ship these out at the moment so that is why it is local pickup for right now.

1st up is a dual 4 RE MT 18. the coils actually read around 3 ohms each and will wire down to 1.4, sub has never seen more than 1500 watts in its life.

HPIM0730.jpg

HPIM0770.jpg

275 picked up.

2nd i have a FI BTL 18 dual 2, reads .9 on a dmm, wasnt abused at all, doesnt have a whole lot of playing time on it. I bought it from focal, i also have a box for the btl which will fit x-cab s-10's.

I dont have any pics of the btl but i do have vids which is 93839403x's better.

300 picked up for the btl, 75 for the box

3rd is a blown powerbass 3000d, two of the caps broke off the board and then fried all the mosfets. i was quoted around 125 dollars to get it fixed by db-r.

150 picked up

I would be willing to drive maybe 30 miles to meet somebody if they want this stuff, i need to recoup some money that i just spent. prices are slightly negotiable but this stuff doesnt eat or shit in they yard so im not in too big of a hurry to get rid of it.

I have refs over on roe, im in central fla if anybody is wondering, shoot me a pm if you have any ?'s

Thanks

I might be able to do shipping in about a week when i get my paycheck but for now its local, sorry guys.

Edited by majorpayne
xa-1.gif

Youre in fl right? ill meet up w/ ya np. im not gonna drive like 100 miles and you drive 5 but ill make it fair andmeet up with you halfway somewhere. lemme know.

i dont even have the money right now to pay for the shipping materials, and i work so damn much i cant get away for an hour to properly package it. Like i said once my paycheck comes in im gonna try to get them packaged up so i can ship them if need be but right now i cant. sorry bro.

Edited by majorpayne
xa-1.gif

lets just say ive never owned anything bigger than a 12 and i wanna experiment :) i might have to tell them to put my vacation time on this next check and pick that btl up. thats a DAMN good price imo. i might need a week to think about it though. and yes, i live east of orlando, but ill be going to the airport to drop my mom off next tuesday.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

No problem chevy, like i said they dont eat or shit in the yard so they arent causin me no harm. i just gotta pay for my iraggi and my sundowns that i got. but remember it is 1st come 1st serve. unless you say you absolutely want it and ill hold it for you.

xa-1.gif