Credit Card companies cutting credit limits

www.daveramsey.com

Why do you NEED a credit card? You can do everything with a Debit card that you can do with a Credit card, and you do it with your money and don't have to worry with them hitting you with interest or sticking you. My work requires me spend large amounts of $$ at times on trips with rental cars, plane tickets, food, hotel rooms, etc.... I don't use a credit card. I saved up cash and created my own personal expense account with a big cushion in there. The company reimburses me in a few weeks and over and over it goes.

I once thought that everyone needed a credit card just because, and to build credit. I haven't used a credit card in over 8 years and my Credit Score is Above 800. Just pay all of your bills on time or early and that is all you need to do.

Funny thing is that even with a good score, my limit was only like $6,500- though they upped the card to a Platnum card (like the color of the card makes a difference on how much interest they were charging....).

I say bank on yourself and pocket the money that you would be paying in interest. Let that money make you interest instead. Instead of paying out, you are getting paid. That is how "the rich get richer" - they do rich people stuff. They aren't careless with their money. You do that long enough and you become rich people too. :D

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

I hate cc companies. I screwed myself over years ago outta HS with a cc, and recently just paid it off...their a waste imo

2003 CHEVY TRAILBLAZER

AKA The Batmobile

Pioneer 6000UB

Sundown SAZ-3000D

2 Audio Q HDC3's

40' of 1/0 Gauge

2 Big Rear Batteries

A 38 HZ Box

KICK ASS!