Sonic Electronix

Does anyone have any experience with PPI amps?

I found what seems to be a good deal on a ppi ppx2200, and I just dont know much about them. Are they total garbage or not shabby or what?

I found what seems to be a good deal on a ppi ppx2200, and I just dont know much about them. Are they total garbage or not shabby or what?

I had a few of the older "power class" amps. The PPI PC2600 was 600x1 at 4 ohms and it was a hoss. had it pushing 4 comp vr 12's. the line after they dropped the power class i never had any experience with. I think Directed bought them out but am not certain.

Build in progress:

Kenwood DNX890HD

Rockford Fosgate White wolf RCA's

2 Rockford Fosgate T400.4 on RF fanatic q components (6.5 in the kick, 6.5 in the front doors, 5.25 in rear doors)
2 Rockford Fosgate T2500's on sub

1 Fi car audio Team 15 D1

XS Power D3400 and three D975's in the rear

Mechman Elite 370

Stinger power connections and cable

RockFord_Fosgate-1-1.png

Thanks man, the amp is priced at 150 on craigslist so I am thinking that it is an ok price, of course I am gonna try to get it for less lol. I just want to make sure that is is worth that lol

I run two of their 4 channel amps in my h2, strong amps underrated, not sure how ppi is now, but this was one of their better lines, the x just means they have a internal crossover.

supercharged hummer h2

8 Sundown nightshade v'2 Scott Bowman built 4th order bandpass

2 precision power pcx 4125(mids & hi's)

2 Stetsom 14k2e's

alpine ina-w910

dual Mike Singer350 amp alt

8 kinetic 2400 batteries two shuriken bt 120

1 kinetic 2000 under the hood

link to build log:

My link

Correct me if I'm wrong I believe that was the last series still made by PPI. I've never had any experience with that line but heard good things about them. I personally like the power class. i have 2 2600's and a 4400 those things hit

R8DR4LF

Archived