Sonic Electronix

Im looking for a head-unit for a different build and i wanna know a good one. Im looking at the pioneer avic n3 and i was wondering is this a good head-unit. i want a single din flip out with enough preouts to run a sub amp, and high amp.

i got a clarion vz409 i'll sell you, has ipod cable and all. good headunit, i just need money so i can rebuild my motor, spun a bearing : ( i would put it up for sale but not enough posts. pm me if interested

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

i got a clarion vz409 i'll sell you, has ipod cable and all. good headunit, i just need money so i can rebuild my motor, spun a bearing : ( i would put it up for sale but not enough posts. pm me if interested

that clarion is pretty good, i'll vouch for it.. IDK what condition it's in... it's 7in flipout single DIN touch... 4v preouts for front, rear, and sub...

you can get the navigation for it too, if you're interested.

oh and cmamtower... sorry about that bearing =(

My dad had pulley come off the motor on a chevy 582 big block when he was doing a burnout before he ran a quarter mile... I've got it on video.. it's wild cuz it was spinning 8,000 RPM when it hit the ground. sparks!

good luck on the fix

Archived