LA Trip Pictures.. With two of Team DC Audio :)

So last week, my friend (More like older brother at this point lol) Peedi and I drove to LA for the week to kick off our spring break. We had a BLAST, Monday night we arrived around 4pm. Enjoyed some Long Beach action that night, then the next day we got up and went to Disneyland/California adventure for the day. The next two days were spent covering the rest of southern California, blowing money and enjoying a damn good time. But, one of the best things about the whole trip was the drive to LA.

While passing through a small town in California called Bishop (We are coming from Reno, taking 395 South for the majority of the trip which passes right through this town) We were having an intense dash DJ'ing competition while driving down the road when Peedi noticed the Highway patrol car that had been following us for about a mile and a half or so with his lights on. So finally, we pulled over and until I get the video of it, here is proof:

photo.jpg

What video you ask? Well heres the real part of this story. We were pulled over for doing 81 in a 65, Okay fair enough. We werent upset about it, figured hell might as well get used to it cause our plan was to tear up the town in LA anyways and cause trouble. lol. So there we are bullshittin with this young Latino cop, couldnt have been much older then 22 or 23. He was amazed with the truck and had seen the system pretty well since Peedi has a routine he does every time he gets pulled over, which is windows down music off and keys out of the ignition with hands in visible sight, I don't know why cops are so sketchy about his truck :pardon: haha. Come to find out, Peedi also left his Registration and Insurance at home for his truck because he had taken it out when it was detailed so it wouldnt get lost.

Being the cool guy he was, the cop told us he would let us go on the speeding ticket and only write us up for the registration and insurance (Which was already written off), under ONE CONDITION, he wanted to hear the system. This epic event I actually captured on video which I should have very soon for you guys, its a great video and im sure everyone will get a kick out of it. He LOVED it, and after some more conversation, we were on our way again. Really cool cop and funny experience.

Anyways, enough babbling. Here's some of my favorite pictures I took of mainly the truck during the trip:

IMG_2475.jpg

IMG_2477.jpg

IMG_2478.jpg

IMG_2483.jpg

IMG_2485.jpg

This one we want to submit to Lexani hahahaha, Peedi posing with his ride:

IMG_2487.jpg

Me posing in LA, second one is my "Wassup" pose to the 24s LOL:

IMG_2524.jpg

IMG_2526.jpg

Peedi

IMG_2528.jpg

IMG_2529.jpg

IMG_2530.jpg

IMG_2532.jpg

IMG_2533.jpg

His truck with the 28"s on it for the few weeks in the summer:

28s.jpg

I have TONS of other amazing pictures from the trip to LA. The video will be up soon, if you guys are interested in seeing more pictures of the trip let me know! :)

Edited by SDMorris

DC AUDIO

06' Lancer