Sonic Electronix

1) Why are you doing it in 4 gauge? I get that you have the wire laying around, but it'd be well worth the money to do it in 0 or 1/0.

2) Yes, fuse it.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/1005-wirefuse-guide/

Says max fuse size for 4-gauge is 125 amps. If you have 100's laying around use those. The 150 is too big.

And don't do more power than ground. If you're doing 4 power runs, do 4 ground runs as well.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

What kind of terminals let you have 5+ connections ? lol. or are they just standard top posts that accept ring terminals...

oh and SOLDER SOLDER SOLDER those terminals! its the best way to do it! plus it's fun... you get to melt a shitload of solder all at once...

to respond to this last post i have aside mount but i have the longest effing screw youll ever see in it lolz but i was wondering silly question with the soldering part i saw a vid guy use like a mini torch we have a thing like that but mom uses it for cooking stuff i forget what its called but its just used to burn the top of the food for looks lol think that will work ? i mean it puts off alot of head and a flame so

to respond to this last post i have aside mount but i have the longest effing screw youll ever see in it lolz but i was wondering silly question with the soldering part i saw a vid guy use like a mini torch we have a thing like that but mom uses it for cooking stuff i forget what its called but its just used to burn the top of the food for looks lol think that will work ? i mean it puts off alot of head and a flame so

that mini torch is used for caramelizing things...lol. it might work.

but I just do this:

- get my length of wire stripped

- put the wire in the vise (not tight, just to hold it)

- slip the terminal over the end

- get my big mapp gas torch and heat up the ring end for about 20 sec

- start putting solder in the hole! and keep going till its coming out the other end.. i hit it with more flame every 5-7 sec to keep it hot.

- when it's done ... just let it sit for a few to cool off

- then i wire brush it. smooths it out plus it cleans it a little

- you now have a sexy strong and superconductive terminal

LMAO are you talking about creme brulee? A creme brulee torch? Oddly enough, that would work. I don't remember who did it, but someone on here used one a while back and it worked just fine.

506691v1.jpg

wtf is lolcats?